Acton Market Reduce and Recycle Hub (March)
Published: 27th February 2023
The Acton Market Reduce and Recycle hub monthly return on Saturday 4th March, first Saturday of the month. Once again bring the Mount alive in Acton with lots of great organisations and businesses coming along on to help people in Acton to #reduce, #reuse and #recycle.
At our monthly hub at MarketW3 we want you to:
Bring along your old and unloved:
- Clothing, Shoes, Small electrical appliances for donation to TRAID www.traid.org.uk
- Laptops for donation to the Fixing Factory www.fixingfactory.org
- How you can increase your household recycling with ActforEaling - www.actforealing.org
- Pens and writing instruments
- Toothbrushes and other dental items
- Learning to fix your Clothes with Ealing Repair Café www.ealingrepaircafe.org
- Get your Bikes checked with Dr Bike (2 pm-5 pm)
- Drop of your tools for sharpening (paid) with Renew Sharpening Service or speak to them about their services
- Shop at our pre-loved traders or with our stall holders many who sell returns and seconds from the high street at a reduced price choose from sportswear, womenswear and menswear.
- Book Swap – Bring a book and take a book, with Churchfield Association!
A big thank you goes to Good Gym who supports the
AND there’s more: Our tasty local foodie stalls will be onsite so you can sample the flavours of Ghana, India, Mexico and Lebanon.
So, come along and grab a bargain, knowing you will be helping reducing waste as well as saving money.
For more information and links to our hub stall holders visit: