You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Meet our sustainable wedding dress winner!
West London Waste Authority & wedding dress brand, E&W Couture joined forces to produce a beautifully intricate upcycled wedding dress made from fabrics and offcuts generously donated by Arcadia Group & TRAID. It is important to reuse and recycle as many textiles as possible because as a nation, we throw away around 300,000 tonnes of…