You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
West London Waste Authority & Abbey Road HRRC wins Team of the Year (small) at the LGC Awards 2021.
The winners of the 25th anniversary LGC Awards have been announced! Abbey Road Reuse & Recycling Centre staff from West London Waste Authority was announced as the deserving winner of the Team of the Year (small) at the LGC Awards 2021. More than 1,100 local authority professionals last night gathered at Grosvenor House, London to…