You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Pumpkin Rescue Recipe #SquadGhouls
12.8 million pumpkins are due to be left uneaten this Halloween. This is a fraction of the 6.6 million tonnes wasted by households each year. We want our residents to make the most of the humble pumpkin and start to fight food waste year-round. Not so scary Pumpkin soup INGREDIENTS (Serves 4) SOUP: About 1kg…