White or brown, window or no window, envelopes in a variety of different sizes will be posted through your letterbox every week.
- Reduce junk mail
- Sign up to read news on line or shop online
- Use email
- Put several items in the same envelope (check the postage value before sending)
- Put a sticker over the window on the envelope and use it to send your own post. You can buy these from organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Write lists on the back of envelopes before recycling them.
- Put envelopes in with your paper to be recycled
Waste Workers are Key Workers Too
Residents urged to spare a thought for their waste and recycling crews as the number of flytipping incidents spikes across the country While it may not be as obvious, it’s important to remember that workers in the waste and recycling sector are providing essential services too. Across the UK and London, crews are working tirelessly…