Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
Pumpkin Rescue Recipe #SquadGhouls
12.8 million pumpkins are due to be left uneaten this Halloween. This is a fraction of the 6.6 million tonnes wasted by households each year. We want our residents to make the most of the humble pumpkin and start to fight food waste year-round. Not so scary Pumpkin soup INGREDIENTS (Serves 4) SOUP: About 1kg…