Make a booking to visit the Abbey Road Household Reuse and Recycling Centre with a Large Van of over 3.5 tonnes.
Please select the day you would like to from the calendar. Only days with available slots will be highlighted. Abbey Road is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and you will only be able to book a visit up to 7 days in advance.
Once you have selected a day, available time slots will appear. You can only select one slot. Once you have selected the time you would like to visit, then please click confirm.
Please fill in all the fields required (you will not be able to complete the booking without filling in each question).
There is no limit on the number of waste types you can bring to the site, but make sure you include everything, as site staff may choose to visually inspect your vehicle. If you have waste types not listed on your booking, you may be asked to leave.
Please make sure you carefully read through all the rules (shown below the booking form) before agreeing.
If there are any issues with booking, please email email@example.com
All visits to the Household Recycling and Reuse Centre are subject to agreement to the following rules
- You will be allowed a maximum of 30 minutes to unload your van before you will be asked to leave.
- Your booking reference is your vehicle registration.
- Vans will be granted a maximum of 30 minutes to deposit waste and recyclables at the site. This time will commence from when you have parked up inside the site. Our staff will not be able to help you with moving waste from your van for reasons of social distancing
- Waste and recycling must be pre-sorted before arrival at the site. E.g. plasterboard, garden waste, cardboard, plastics, metals etc. – The site have the right to turn vehicles back if this has not been done, subject to visual inspection
- All waste bundles must be a manageable size and weight to be carried by two adults maximum. No unloading help will be provided by site staff to carry waste from vehicles. Only bring what you can lift!
- Two people maximum in each van from the same household are allowed.
- The waste contained in the vehicle must match the waste recorded on the booking form
- Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and bringing three or more mattresses: chargeable waste
- Please try not to bring children to site, if you do bring children they need to be supervised at all times </span
- Pedestrians are not permitted to bring waste onto the site
- DO NOT ENTER THE SITE if you have experienced a fever, cough or any COVID-19 symptoms, or if a member of your household has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Stay 2 metres apart from each other at all times including staff
- You have to unload the vehicle yourself; if you cannot lift it, then you will have to take it home or book a bulky waste collection service through your Council.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Separate waste before arrival at HRRC
- Cars with trailers and small vans are allowed entry without booking
- Please be patient! We are working to make the site as safe as possible for all our staff and customers
- Need assistance? – If you need to speak to a member of staff, please stand by your vehicle and raise your hand. Staff cannot help you unload
- Always follow the signage and the orders from members of staff.
- No cash is accepted for payment on site
If you need any further information, please see our FAQs
For any enquiries or if you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org