To visit Abbey Road Household Reuse and Recycling Centre – BOOK HERE
All residents visiting Abbey Road Household Reuse & Recycling Centre must book ahead of their visit.
How to book?
Please select the day you would like to from the calendar. Only days with available slots will be highlighted. Abbey Road is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and you will only be able to book a visit up to 7 days in advance.
Once you have selected a day, available time slots will appear. You can only select one slot. Once you have selected the time you would like to visit, then please click confirm.
Please fill in all the fields required (you will not be able to complete the booking without filling in each question).
There is no limit on the number of waste types you can bring to the site, but make sure you include everything, as site staff may choose to visually inspect your vehicle. If you have waste types not listed on your booking, you may be asked to leave.
Please make sure you carefully read through all the rules (shown below the booking form) before agreeing.
If there are any issues with booking, please email email@example.com
Abbey Road booking conditions
Please note the following conditions before completing your booking form. Only small vehicles are permitted trailers. People are not able to walk on to site.
- Under no circumstances will vehicles without a confirmed booked slot be permitted on site. There will be no negotiation on this. Those that wish to enter the site must choose a vehicle to use and arrive in that vehicle. The booking system will record the registration number.
- If you arrive significantly before or 10 minutes after the scheduled slot, you will not be allowed on site. Booking slots are currently limited to two per week for each vehicle registration; this is open to review and may change.
- Cars will be granted a maximum of 15 minutes; large vans will have 30 minutes, to deposit waste and recyclables at the site. This time will start from when you have parked up inside the site.
- All waste and recycling must be pre-sorted before arrival at the site. E.g. plasterboard, garden waste, cardboard, plastics, metals etc. – The site have the right to carry out visual inspections and to deny site entries and usage.
- Unload the vehicle yourself – if you can’t lift it then take it home or book a collection through your Council or westlondonbulkywaste.com. Staff are not able to help you lift any items.
- Only two adults are allowed to leave each vehicle. Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- The items contained in the vehicle must match the waste recorded on the booking form.
- Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for three or more mattresses – chargeable waste
- Small vans include compact vans with the load space (space inside of the vehicle that is designated to carry a load) dimensions no bigger than 1.7 x 1.5 x 1.2 metres (Length x Width x Height). Some examples are Citroen Nemo, Peugeot Bipper, Fiat Fiorino, Ford Connect, Volkswagen Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Renault Kangoo, Citroen Berlingo, and Peugeot Partner.
- If you book a slot for a small van and you arrive in a large van, you will not be permitted on site.
Abbey Road site rules
Strict social distancing measures are in place at Abbey Road HRRC for the safety of both staff and members of the public. You must observe the site rules and the instructions of our staff at all times. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site.
We have a zero tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff. Please respect our staff who are working hard in these difficult times to make this service available to you.
All who attend the site are required to be aware of government guidelines on social distancing, which can be found by following this link UK Govt Covid-19
If you need any further information, please see our FAQs
For any enquiries or if you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org