Rubbish Diet Swish
Date and time
Saturday 06 September 2014
11:00am - 12:30pm
The Rubbish Diet Hub,
160 Northolt Road,
Bring along your unwanted or unloved clothes and let other people fall in love with them and give them a good home. Yon can bring a sweater and take 2 pairs of shoes, or hang a party frock on the ‘ Swishing Rail’ and take a pair of skinny jeans and a feather boa. By swapping your clothes you can update your wardrobe for free!
Drop off: 11:00am
- Each person must bring at least one good quality item of clothing, shoes or accessories in a good and clean condition to be allowed to take something from the event
- Please make sure that your items you bring to swap are in a condition that you would be happy to receive them in
- A maximum of 10 items can be taken from the event per person (it is the Swishers choice if they wish to bring more)
- Items will be swished item for item (1 item = 1 token)
- Pierced jewellery, nightwear, swimwear and underwear including socks will not be accepted
- Items must be in a good condition, something that has shrunk, is stained or needs repairing (e.g. missing buttons, broken zips, loose sequins or beading, rips, tears, fabric pulls or holes, bobbly bits, disintegrating seams or hems, lint or fluff) will not be accepted
- We reserve the right to amend these rules, rules will be displayed on the day
- Women’s, men’s and children items are all welcome
For more information about the swish contact Sarah Kersey on firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about West London Waste, email us on email@example.com or call us on 020 8825 9468.
West London Waste Authority & Abbey Road HRRC wins Team of the Year (small) at the LGC Awards 2021.
The winners of the 25th anniversary LGC Awards have been announced! Abbey Road Reuse & Recycling Centre staff from West London Waste Authority was announced as the deserving winner of the Team of the Year (small) at the LGC Awards 2021. More than 1,100 local authority professionals last night gathered at Grosvenor House, London to…