Job Vacancies and Volunteering Opportunities
Keep an eye on this page for any jobs or volunteering opportunities. You will find everything you need to apply for any of the vacancies shown here including the forms and guidance information.
Weighbridge Administrative Officer
If you’re outgoing, friendly, pay attention to detail and able to use a computer this role may be for you.
Your job will be to..
- Meet and greet members of the public and all users of the site in a friendly and informative manner.
- Operate the site computerised weighbridge efficiently to accurately record incoming/outgoing waste and recycling.
- Accurately calculate and issue charges for waste disposal from members of the public and trade customers.
- Take card payments from members of the public and trade customers, and to account for them at the end of each working day
If you want to work in a busy and friendly environment please complete an application form (download from the list below) and return it to us before noon on Friday 21st June.
Important information for all applicants
Here are the forms and information you need to apply for any vacancies listed on this page, unless otherwise indicated.
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (pdf) (2262 downloads)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (word document) (2879 downloads)
Return your completed documents by the closing date by either post or email.
By post to:
West London Waste Authority
By email to:
email@example.com – you will receive an acknowledgement to your email within 2 working days. If you do not hear from us assume your email has been blocked and contact us again.