Job Vacancies and Volunteering Opportunities
Keep an eye on this page for any jobs or volunteering opportunities. You will find everything you need to apply for any of the vacancies shown here including the forms and guidance information.
Data Analyst – £39,772 – £42,683 per annum
We are looking for a Data Analyst, with advanced Excel skills and experience of developing PowerBi reports, to ensure the effective operation of waste data systems and delivery of good quality management information.
This role provides an opportunity to shape the way data services are delivered in a small but quickly developing public sector organisation. The post will be responsible for recruiting and managing a part time junior data analyst to support the delivery of wide ranging work.
If you are motivated, can work with a degree of autonomy and have strong customer focus, we’d like to hear from you.
For more details please see the attached job description or look around our website https://westlondonwaste.gov.uk/.
Please send your cv, covering statement and equal opportunities monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 18 October 2019.
If you’d like to discuss this vacancy please email the same address and we’ll get back to you to arrange.
Closing date is 18th October
Weighbridge Administrative Officer
If you’re outgoing, friendly, pay attention to detail and able to use a computer this role may be for you.
Your job will be to..
- Meet and greet members of the public and all users of the site in a friendly and informative manner.
- Operate the site computerised weighbridge efficiently to accurately record incoming/outgoing waste and recycling.
- Accurately calculate and issue charges for waste disposal from members of the public and trade customers.
- Take card payments from members of the public and trade customers, and to account for them at the end of each working day
If you want to work in a busy and friendly environment please complete an application form (download from the list below) and return it to us before noon on Friday 21st June.
Important information for all applicants
Here are the forms and information you need to apply for any vacancies listed on this page, unless otherwise indicated.
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (pdf) (2293 downloads)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (word document) (2914 downloads)
Return your completed documents by the closing date by either post or email.
By post to:
West London Waste Authority
By email to:
email@example.com – you will receive an acknowledgement to your email within 2 working days. If you do not hear from us assume your email has been blocked and contact us again.