You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Top 5 Decluttering Tips for Spring
Spring is finally here! What better way to greet the new season than with a good clear out? Decluttering helps create more space, much needed in London, and ensures items you no longer use can be passed on to others who want them and will use them. From computer cords to winter knits you haven’t worn in…