You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Make it a Zero Waste week for National Picnic Week
National Picnic Week Summer is here. As the days finally get longer and warmer, it’s the perfect time to enjoy the sun and the lovely outdoors with a picnic, trip to the park or even a weekend at a music festival. We shouldn’t however let the carefree spirit of summer sweep your great waste and…