You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Countdown to Zero Waste Week 2017
Tips for Zero Waste Week Didn’t summer just begin? In fact, there’s no point reminiscing because creeping in ever so slowly over the horizon is September. The final 1/3 of 2017! September brings with it many changes – the new school year, that slight change in the weather as it gets darker earlier and one of our…