You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
West London Waste Authority & SUEZ have been shortlisted for the National Recycling Awards 2018
West London Waste Authority / SUEZ recycling and recovery UK has been shortlisted for the Partnership Excellence – Public/Private sector category at the National Recycling Awards 2018 The finalists for the National Recycling Awards 2018 have now been announced. This year, the calibre of entries was extremely high, demonstrating the wealth of talent and innovation…