You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
Fashion Revolution Week
It’s Fashion Revolution Week and we’re celebrating to raise awareness of textile waste. Did you know in the UK we throw away roughly 350,000 tonnes of clothing and textiles worth over £140 million annually. In west London most of this ends up being burned for energy recovery – not the best use of clothing for our economy…