You don’t need lots of wrapping paper to make presents look good. Look at our tips for alternative ways of displaying your presents.
- Buy presents that do not need to be wrapped, such as vouchers and experience gifts.
- Don’t use paper, put it in a box which can be used again and again.
- Plan the amount of paper you need.
- Paint newspaper in bright colours and use this instead of wrapping paper.
- Take care removing the paper. Remove the tape and use the paper again for smaller presents.
- Recycle with your other paper. Remove all ribbons and tape first.
All these new electronics, what about the ones gathering dust in your house?
These past few months all we keep seeing on our tv’s, newspapers & social media feeds is news about the latest electronic releases. The annual IFA trade conference held in Berlin is the perfect stage for companies to announce their latest product to the masses. With the wave of new electronics about to hit our…