Toys and Games
Most homes will have toys and board games that are no longer used tucked away in cupboards and drawers.
- Buy toys that are durable
- Check you’re buying toys and games that are wanted
- Be careful with toys to help them last longer
- Borrow toys and games from your local toy library
- Swap toys with your friends and neighbours
- Give unwanted toys that can still be played with to schools, playgroups, charities and any local groups that will benefit from them
- Buy toys and games from charity shops or online swap sites
- Swap computer games in store to get discounts on new games or another second-hand game
- Ask the manufacturer to see if they sell replacement pieces
- Make a new piece to replace a lost one
- Buy spare pieces like dice or counters
- There may be parts of toys that could be recycled. Check your local services.
Christmas & New Years Waste & Recycling Dates
West London Waste Authority offices will be closed between 24th December to 1st January. Brent HRRC will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day Monday 8am to 4pm Tuesday 8am to 4pm Wednesday 8am to 4pm Thursday 8am to 4pm Friday 8am to 4pm Saturday 8am to 4pm Sunday 8am to…