White or brown, window or no window, envelopes in a variety of different sizes will be posted through your letterbox every week.
- Reduce junk mail
- Sign up to read news on line or shop online
- Use email
- Put several items in the same envelope (check the postage value before sending)
- Put a sticker over the window on the envelope and use it to send your own post. You can buy these from organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Write lists on the back of envelopes before recycling them.
- Put envelopes in with your paper to be recycled
#Secondhandfirst Society has been in love with ‘new’ for a long time now. Almost all of this are guilty of this – constantly buying new to replace what we have even though its still in great condition. We need to challenge ourselves to keep finding the value in our items, even though we may hav…