White or brown, window or no window, envelopes in a variety of different sizes will be posted through your letterbox every week.
- Reduce junk mail
- Sign up to read news on line or shop online
- Use email
- Put several items in the same envelope (check the postage value before sending)
- Put a sticker over the window on the envelope and use it to send your own post. You can buy these from organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Write lists on the back of envelopes before recycling them.
- Put envelopes in with your paper to be recycled
Congratulations to our Recycle Week Winner
Congratulations to St. Richard’s C of E Primary School in Ham for winning our Waste Week 2017 competition! Now in their third year of participation, St. Richard’s has won for the first time. Student’s collected a whopping 260 kilograms of electrical waste – or nearly one kilogram per pupil. The school will now receive a £500 voucher…