White or brown, window or no window, envelopes in a variety of different sizes will be posted through your letterbox every week.
- Reduce junk mail
- Sign up to read news on line or shop online
- Use email
- Put several items in the same envelope (check the postage value before sending)
- Put a sticker over the window on the envelope and use it to send your own post. You can buy these from organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Write lists on the back of envelopes before recycling them.
- Put envelopes in with your paper to be recycled
Upcycled Crafts for Half-term
It’s half term this week, so we’ve collected up some cool crafting ideas to have fun with, entertain your kids and use items that aren’t really rubbish after all! Using things that are commonly found in the house you can get creative and show your children just how much fun reducing, re-using, recycling can be!…