CDs and DVDs
- Rent discs through an established scheme. Once you’ve watched it send it back and get a new one – No need to buy as many discs, saving you money and space.
- Rent films and CD’s from your local library.
- Check if your library allows you to download e-books on to your computer or phone.
- Download songs and films from a reputable website.
- Swap your unwanted discs with friends and family.
- Sell your unwanted discs on a website such as Amazon.
- Cut damaged discs into assorted shapes and make decorations from them.
- Use damaged discs as coasters.
- There are lots of organisations that recycle CD’s and DVD’s. A simple internet search on ‘recycling cds’ will give you a list of organisations. Usually you will need to pay the postage.