Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
Package Free Shopping – Myth or reality?
I often walk into the supermarket and find myself asking… ‘Why is there such a limited selection of package free items?’ It seems that everything tends to come in some form of packaging. When I unpack my groceries at home, most of this packaging ultimately ends up filling up my bin. From pasta and ric…