Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
Make July your Repair Month!
Our Love Your Clothes repair workshops are back by popular demand! In July, we’ll be hosting three free sewing workshops. Two of the workshops will be textile repair events only in Harrow and Hounslow. The third event in Hillingdon will be a combined repair event for clothes and electrical items. This combined Restart Party and Clothes Repair workshop,…