Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
Congratulations to our Recycle Week Winner
Congratulations to St. Richard’s C of E Primary School in Ham for winning our Waste Week 2017 competition! Now in their third year of participation, St. Richard’s has won for the first time. Student’s collected a whopping 260 kilograms of electrical waste – or nearly one kilogram per pupil. The school will now receive a £500 voucher…