Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
My WLWA Work Experience Blog – by Leila Gunnewicht
I came to West London Waste Authority (WLWA) for work experience as I am interested in pursuing a career within the sustainability and environment sector, and with university applications looming, I wanted to be certain this was something I was interested in so I spent a few days in August with the Waste Minimisation Team.…