Whether it’s a classic, a romance or a crime thriller most of us enjoy spending time reading a book.
- Borrow books from your local library
- Download e-books to read or listen to on your computer or e-book reader
- Donate books in good condition to your local library, school or charity shop
- Swap books with your friends, neighbours or on-line.
- Set up a local book group
- Sell your old books
- If a book can’t be read again remove hardcovers and plastic before recycling your book as paper
Upcycled Crafts for Half-term
It’s half term this week, so we’ve collected up some cool crafting ideas to have fun with, entertain your kids and use items that aren’t really rubbish after all! Using things that are commonly found in the house you can get creative and show your children just how much fun reducing, re-using, recycling can be!…