Hounslow Library Swish
Date and time
Saturday 06 May 2017
11:30am - 1:30pm
Bored of what’s hanging in your closet? Then it’s time to GET SWISHING!
Dig out those clothes lurking at the back of your wardrobe and use them as currency to get clothes you’ll wear.
Bring up to 10 items of clothing you no longer want that are clean and in good condition to swap.
Drop them off from 11:30am – 12:00pm in exchange for tokens (1 item = 1 token).
The Swish opens at 12:30pm, and then it’s time to shop! Browse the rails and use your tokens to take away a fabulous new outfit.
For more information on this event and the rules visit the resources section on our website www.getswishing.com. If you would like any more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8825 9468.
If you’d like to find out about event updates and future events visit our Facebook page GETSwishing.
- Each person must bring at least one good quality item of clothing, shoes or accessories to take part – maximum 10 please
- As you arrive exchange your items for Swishing tokens (1 item = 1 token)
- Nightwear, swimwear and underwear including socks will not be accepted
- Items must be in a good condition – something that has shrunk, is stained or needs repairing (e.g. missing buttons, broken zips, loose sequins or beading, rips, tears, fabric pulls or holes, bobbly bits, disintegrating seams or hems, lint or fluff) will not be accepted
- Guests are asked NOT to browse the rails whilst items are being prepared for Swishing
- When the Swish is declared open clothes can then be taken on a first come first served basis. But please no biting, scratching or hair pulling!
- Tokens are then returned in payment as clothes are taken from the event
- Swishing credits from previous events will be accepted
Christmas & New Years Waste & Recycling Dates
West London Waste Authority offices will be closed between 24th December to 1st January. Brent HRRC will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day Monday 8am to 4pm Tuesday 8am to 4pm Wednesday 8am to 4pm Thursday 8am to 4pm Friday 8am to 4pm Saturday 8am to 4pm Sunday 8am to…