Job Vacancies and Volunteering Opportunities
Keep an eye on this page for any jobs or volunteering opportunities. You will find everything you need to apply for any of the vacancies shown here including the forms and guidance information.
Salary: Scale 6 (Spinal point 26) £25,246
Closing date: Thursday 16th November
This is a 6 month fixed term job opportunity.
We’re looking for an experienced driver to work on our Waste Transfer Station in Brent. You must have the ability, qualification and appropriate Certificate of Competence to drive and/or operate all types of vehicle appropriate to the site including a loading shovel, 360 material handler and excavator.
As well as loading vehicles for waste transport our drivers are responsible for sorting recycling from mixed waste and helping trade waste customers get in and out of the site quickly. For more details please read the job description and person specification.Driver JD & PS
To apply complete an application form (see below) and return before the closing date.
Important information for all applicants
When you apply make sure you include:
- The completed application form. Use the application form to tell us what we need to know about you.
- A completed equal opportunities monitoring form
- DO NOT send us your CV unless the specific job posting asks you to do so.
Here are the forms and information you need to apply for any vacancies listed on this page, unless otherwise indicated.
- How to complete our application forms
- Application Form (pdf)
- Application form (word document)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (pdf)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (word document)
Return your completed documents by the closing date by either post or email.
By post to:
West London Waste Authority
By email to:
email@example.com – you will receive an acknowledgement to your email within 2 working days. If you do not hear from us assume your email has been blocked and contact us again.