Job Vacancies and Volunteering Opportunities
Keep an eye on this page for any jobs or volunteering opportunities. You will find everything you need to apply for any of the vacancies shown here including the forms and guidance information.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the authority as a Project Manager, with the responsibility of project managing a range of distinct projects contained within the Authority’s business plan including:
- Planning and delivering a joint MRF project
- Increasing the value of recycling materials collected
- Developing infrastructure on existing sites
- scoping and developing required infrastructure including gathering technical information, waste flow models, producing site assessments, submission of a planning applications and development of business cases
You will also be tasked with project managing service changes to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, amongst other duties.
You will have a project management background, specifically related to recycling, and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of managing change with the ability to challenge, inspire and encourage others
- Team player with experience of managing budgets and operational staff, including contractors
- Strong problem solver with the ability to respond flexibly, re-prioritising work as necessary
We are keen to hear from applicants with a background in waste and recycling who are dynamic, commercially astute and keen to learn. A degree in an environmental, engineering or science subject is essential and a relevant project management qualification is desirable.
Important information for all applicants
Here are the forms and information you need to apply for any vacancies listed on this page, unless otherwise indicated.
Return your completed documents by the closing date by either post or email.
By post to:
West London Waste Authority
By email to:
email@example.com – you will receive an acknowledgement to your email within 2 working days. If you do not hear from us assume your email has been blocked and contact us again.