Job Vacancies and Volunteering Opportunities
Keep an eye on this page for any jobs or volunteering opportunities. You will find everything you need to apply for any of the vacancies shown here including the forms and guidance information.
When you apply make sure you include:
- The completed application form, use the application form to tell us what we need to know about you, DO NOT send us your CV as well.
- A completed equal opportunities monitoring form
Here are the forms and information you need to apply for any vacancies listed on this page, unless otherwise indicated.
- How to complete our application forms
- Application Form (pdf)
- Application form (word document)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (pdf)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (word document)
Return your completed documents by the closing date by either post or email.
By post to:
West London Waste Authority
By email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – you will receive an acknowledgement to your email within 2 working days. If you do not hear from us assume your email has been blocked and contact us again.
Project Manager – Full Time (36 hours)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the authority as a Project Manager, with the responsibility of project managing a range of distinct projects contained within the Authority’s business plan including:
- Increasing the value of recycling materials collected
- Developing infrastructure on existing sites
- Scoping & developing a masterplan of required infrastructure including gathering technical information, producing site assessments, submission of planning applications and development of business cases
You will also be tasked with project managing service changes to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, amongst many other duties.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of managing change with the ability to challenge, inspire and encourage others
- Team player with experience of managing budgets and operational staff, including contractors
- Strong problem solver with the ability to respond flexibly, re-prioritising work as necessary
We are flexible on the candidate’s experience for this post; we’re keen to hear from applicants with a background in a private waste company (bidding or operations background preferred, commercial or public sector clients) or candidates with a local authority background; as long as the candidate is dynamic, commercial and keen to learn.
A degree in an environmental, engineering or science subject is essential and a relevant project management qualification is desirable.
For a full job specification, please click on the link – Project Manager Job Description & Person Specification
To apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com in confidence.